Great week with friends

formula_ss

This makes me smile. We had a great week before the warm up this week at Krupps.

Attachments

• 20170116_155827.jpg
    20170116_155827.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 127
  • 20170116_163844.jpg
    20170116_163844.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 116

Sledhead!

Love seeing these, especially when my trip is 3 weeks out:) The downside is when I get back and hear about people going up after me, kind of bitter sweet. Looks like you guys had some fun!

Hoping this Spring weather goes away soon and the LES machine can replace all that was lost (or at least a good portion!).

slimcake

Two things. One I hope you had the ham and cheese sanny at that there pit stop (T-burger is a close second...)!! Pretzel bun and mean mommas mustard!! Second is more of a pet peeve but why do people stop right in the middle of the firesteel bridges?????? Anyway glad you had a good time!!

formula_ss

Slim, Very good observation at the pit stop. Yes a couple of us did have the ham and cheese, but I had a pizza. Very good food. We needed a break after leaving Pat's.
Now on to the bridge, we had not seen any sleds all day on the trail and this was the first time half of our group had not been across the bridges. Most of their trail riding has either been east (Paradise, Newberry) or Wisconsin. They were in awe, Sort of like them needing to stop and see the big hill at South Range.

20170115_122157.jpg

old abe

We were there that same week, and also stayed at Krupps. Rode many, many miles of some of the best riding ever!!!! Looks as if you showed the crew the right spots. But there always more to see, so you have to go back. I've got 2 at the top of my list now. Enjoy, and always ride safe!!!

T

Tracker

Two things. One I hope you had the ham and cheese sanny at that there pit stop (T-burger is a close second...)!! Pretzel bun and mean mommas mustard!! Second is more of a pet peeve but why do people stop right in the middle of the firesteel bridges?????? Anyway glad you had a good time!!

they call them.....PICTURES slim.....noones around any hows dare slim.....and if you was on a tour, you want the guide to stop ever now and then or just rip everywhere???? slow it down slim...for a second....then WOT....LMAO