Grillin and chillin

m8man

Fired up the grill today and had a couple drinks while it was cooking! Beautiful day in the Keweenaw and the evening seems a little nicer than the day! A couple of pics for proof!
It fed the four of us here and I may have leftovers for lunch all week!

M8man

Attachments

• IMG_6906.jpeg
    IMG_6906.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_6909.jpeg
    IMG_6909.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_6905.jpeg
    IMG_6905.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_6901.jpeg
    IMG_6901.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 70

eagle1

Yummy!!
Ya was beautiful weekend, got a lot done. Wish every weekend was this nice out!!

pclark

Love Shish Kabobs, I make my own terriaky marinade your look really organized. The only thing I do different is alternate the pineapple chunks and meat, I also have a potato recipe that you cube up about 6 potatoes, spray foil with cooking spray, double wrap, cook 20 minutes on each side, turn out like American fries. Unwrap, add butter, salt and pepper, reseal and serve when main entree is done right from the foil. Your dinner looks awesome!

pclark

I may try the potato recipe u mention
Cube about 5-6 potatoes, peeled or not into 3/4” cubes. Lay out heavy duty Reynolds wrap and spray the side you put the potatoes on with cooking spray. Add Vidalia onions if you like, green peppers, fold up and seal at the top. Do this twice, 2 layers of foil, put on the grill at least 450 - 500 degrees. Cook for 20 minutes, flip over and cook for 15 minutes. Pull off and open up, spread real butter and salt and pepper. Wrap back up and butter melts, will stay warm until you get your other stuff off the grill. You can put in a bowl or just serve from the foil pack. Great with any grill food!

whitedust

Cube about 5-6 potatoes, peeled or not into 3/4” cubes. Lay out heavy duty Reynolds wrap and spray the side you put the potatoes on with cooking spray. Add Vidalia onions if you like, green peppers, fold up and seal at the top. Do this twice, 2 layers of foil, put on the grill at least 450 - 500 degrees. Cook for 20 minutes, flip over and cook for 15 minutes. Pull off and open up, spread real butter and salt and pepper. Wrap back up and butter melts, will stay warm until you get your other stuff off the grill. You can put in a bowl or just serve from the foil pack. Great with any grill food!
Even better if you throw in a pound of bacon 🥓 too.

hermie

Yes the weather has been about perfect. If only summer could be like this all summer long. Then I wouldn't mind summer. Unfortunately I don't think it's going to stay this nice but here's to hoping.

pclark

Super thanks, I’ll try it and report on my results
Every grill is different as you know so it might take a couple times to find the exact temperature. I have a a Weber gas grill 3 burner that cook on.

lofsfire

Been making these for years! They are great! I also use Lawry's seasoned salt, normal add black pepper and garlic. I will have to add the bacon in sometime!

I have one Lawry's seasoned salt container, the big one from Sam's Club size (20oz ???), I premix about 1/2 the container of Lawry's seasoned salt (maybe a bit more), 2/3 of what is left black pepper the last 1/3 garlic powder. Then mix it all up really good. My son who does not like black pepper loves it on his steak. Use it on just about anything. Homemade french fries, pork, chicken, burgers etc... it all good. I have a fe other seasoning of a change up every now and then but this is my go to...

Grilled pineapple is amazing too. I even done it as a dessert when camping. Add some caramel topping, chocolate syrup, and Reddi-wip or if you want other Ice-cream toppings... Its all just makes it better! LOL.