Grillin' season

MZEMS2

Finally had a decent afternoon to fire up the Weber grill. Brats and thick cut pork chops over charcoal....MMMMmmmmmm.

skiroule

No question, there is nothing better! Not sure if I'm just stupid or dedicated but I'm one of those that charcoal grills all winter. Just suit up with the snowmobile gear (minus the helmet) and light er' up. Hate it when the beer slushes up though.

eagle1

Some nice ribeye steaks on charcoal grill tonight for us too!! Although... For February I'd rather be out riding.

MZEMS2

No question, there is nothing better! Not sure if I'm just stupid or dedicated but I'm one of those that charcoal grills all winter. Just suit up with the snowmobile gear (minus the helmet) and light er' up. Hate it when the beer slushes up though.

LOL, I hear ya....I'm a fair weather griller...hehe

mjkaliszak

I'm an all season griller.....
Obviously ( My Dad ) is too. He is not in the best of health and uses a walker . He decided to clean is grill for several hours about a month ago ( down in Alabama ). Need less to say my Mom has to keep an eye on him due to his slipping memory.

Mom leaves the house for a few hours.... only to return to a fire truck in the subdivision and in front of my parents 4 yr old house. Grandpa cleaned it, fired it up and forgot about it ! it burned to the ground and even popped the cement.

Grandma ....declared no more BBQ'ing.
My brother bought him a new 1.