H-58 Vandalized *REWARD*

polarisrider1

October 4, 2011
U.P. Cruising Special Newsletter
To Our Fellow Riders and Readers,

Over the last 4 months, a very disturbed individual or individuals have found the need to vandalize the H-58 road from Munising to Grand Marais. Last weekend this sick person has struck again and has dumped nails on the road.

In our September newsletter we made a statement that this act was not done intentional, well I take that back and I apologize.

On Sunday October 2, 2011 Kathy and I had a group of 8 bikes going to Grand Marais on the H-58 road. Out of the 8 bikes, 5 of them had nails in their tires. This doesn't include an additional 3 bikes that were left stranded alongside the road with flats.Over the last couple days the number of flat tires on bikes and vehicles has been increasing steadily.

It's quit obvious this individual does not realize the seriousness of the matter. A flat tire while driving a vehicle is bad, a flat tire with a motorcycle on a curvy road is a recipe for tragedy.

Yesterday I filed a complaint with the Michigan State Police only to find out this was the third time this summer it has happened.

We are offering a $1,000 reward for information, arrest, and conviction for the person or persons responsible for this horrific act.

For all our readers that had flat tires from traveling H-58 or surrounding area this summer, please send me an email with the information of your incident. Once this person is caught, they will be held responsible for all cost along with criminal charges. Make sure not to toss your receipts.

We have set up a donation button on our Website for anyone that would like to help donated to the reward of the capture and prosecution of this sick individual. If each one of our readers donated only a dollar or two we will be over our $1,000. If we collect more than $1,000 we will raise the reward until this person is caught.

This does not only effect the local riders, it also effects everyone that plans on riding to the U.P.

Safety and fun is #1 to us and we're taking this serious.

Please help by donating. click here ---> H-58 Reward Donation

U.P. Cruising
Email Us

This message was sent to polarisrider@aol.com by brad@upcruising.com

Share this