Hanging up the suit

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Probably busy counting the dollars I saved from buying Gas, Oil, Tow Vehicles, Lodging, Meals, Licensing and Permits. And with the money saved, quite possibly spending it on a Divorce Attorney after spending an entire Winter, at home, annoying my spouse.;)

mezz

Probably busy counting the dollars I saved from buying Gas, Oil, Tow Vehicles, Lodging, Meals, Licensing and Permits. And with the money saved, quite possibly spending it on a Divorce Attorney after spending an entire Winter, at home, annoying my spouse.;)
Put the $ saved into a serious man cave/shop, like pclark....:cool:

hermie

Someone else will have to hang it up. I plan to ride until my final day.
Hopefully God willing and good health will be trying to do the same. I have been counting the day for next season since we rode in the Kee the end of March. Already getting excited to go out and brush trails.

wiscrev

I'll be jealous as I can't ride the sled anymore as I have no right shoulder. Happy that I can ride the trike as I have a Can Am Spyder Sea to Sky that has cruse control and power steering. Luvin' every minute I can ride. Still heavily involved in the Derby and all the races though.,

whitedust

What will you do during winter after hanging that snowmobile suit up for the last time?
Hopefully anyone retiring from snowmobiling will stay involved with clubs since they are the back bone of trail maintenance in WI. We just had a very bad riding season especially in northern WI last season. I think there is a significant number of riders wondering where we go from here me included. Hopefully the snow and cold returns to WI and MI this winter if it doesn’t many on tight family budgets will get out and probably not return as it costs too much to get back in. Time will tell but I do believe we are at a crossroads now.

snomoman

Sorry to have offended anyone with my somewhat different humor …
for what it’s worth

Attachments

• IMG_0392.jpeg
    IMG_0392.jpeg
    297 KB · Views: 8