Having a good time in the Keweenaw

bossshelby

Been in the Keweenaw since Monday. Spent all day Tuesday going up the Keweenaw to Copper Harbor. Made many great stops, The Delaware Mine ,Calumet Mining Museum, and the best the Quincy Mine! Looking to see some waterfalls today and go to the Adventure Mine.Making the most of our visit!
Greg and Barb

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Great to hear!

Enjoy the rest of your time up this way!

-John

slimcake

Dude we did that trip a couple weeks ago. Treat yourself to supper at the Harbor Haus. Bit on the spendy side but I have not had food like that since I was in Paris. My god!! The belt sure was tight monday morning!! Between the Harbor Haus, The Ambassador, the KBC beers and Pizza works oh and a bunch of KBC beers.... What a great time!! That bacon was an appetizer!! John you been there?? The air blowing in to that harbor from the north was absolutely invigorating. Must have been a 40 degree breeze. There was a couple standing out on the pier from Georgia wearing winter coats LOL. I was wearing shorts and a Tshirt....

IMG_20180720_183703799.jpg IMG_20180720_191022184.jpg

slimcake

I don't think so. It blew my mind how busy that little town was. Compared to winter when its a ghost town....

Bullitt69

I don't think so. It blew my mind how busy that little town was. Compared to winter when its a ghost town....

Yea it is.... I remember being in C.H. about 5 years ago over the fourth of July - there were easily over 5 thousand people crammed in that little place - and 2 Port O Potty's! LOL