Heading to Greenland to buy sled from Kip, wondering if Henri's still has buffet?

cobalt_502

We are heading to Mass Friday night to pick up a sled from Kip Saturday and was hoping to catch the fish fry at Henri's, is he still doing that?

Thank you!

snobinge

I can definitely agree with the blown away by the atmosphere logic! It's always interesting that is for sure. Probably why we go there at least once a season!

L

lenny

Cobalt_52, was nice meeting you guys Saturday. I hope you guys stop in again and say hi. Calling for snow in 10 day forecast!

cobalt_502

Cobalt_52, was nice meeting you guys Saturday. I hope you guys stop in again and say hi. Calling for snow in 10 day forecast!

Thank you so much Lenny, you are the PERFECT addition to one of the most ethical dealerships I have dealt with in all my years! My friend was up until 11:00pm last night in his "Mancave" perfecting his new to him Apex, he loves it! He asked me to thank you, Kip, Trish and the guys in back for taking such great care of him yesterday! I thank you too as I recommended buying from Pat's, all the reasons I told him why showed to be true yesterday as I knew it would!

We can't wait to come back and see how you are doing Lenny!

L

lenny

Thank you so much Lenny, you are the PERFECT addition to one of the most ethical dealerships I have dealt with in all my years! My friend was up until 11:00pm last night in his "Mancave" perfecting his new to him Apex, he loves it! He asked me to thank you, Kip, Trish and the guys in back for taking such great care of him yesterday! I thank you too as I recommended buying from Pat's, all the reasons I told him why showed to be true yesterday as I knew it would!

We can't wait to come back and see how you are doing Lenny!

We wouldn't have it any other way brother. It's nice putting a face to a name,,,thanks again!