Headlite on 1993 indy 500

rmk58

I have a 1993 indy 500 Classic that keeps blowing headlite bulbs. I am thinking the voltage regulator is bad. Any other things I could look into if that is not it? This is my first time posting on this form but read it all the time. You guys are great and seem to always find the answer to every ones questions. Thanks in advance for any answers.

rmk58

Headlite

I have a 1993 indy 500 Classic that keeps blowing headlite bulbs. I am thinking the voltage regulator is bad. Any other things I could look into if that is not it? This is my first time posting on this form but read it all the time. You guys are great and seem to always find the answer to every ones questions. Thanks in advance for any answers.

Thanks everybody who replied. It was the regulator. I installed a new one tonight and the kid took it out and so far so good.
It was 32.13 with tax. I am sure I could have shopped around and found one for less but the dealer was the quickest way for me to go. Plus with all the snow we have now the kid is just itching to get out at night.