heating pad's for queen size bed's??

pirate

remember awhile back some people talking about some sort of heating pad/sheet, or something that goes on the mattress under the sheet's to keep the bed warm at there cabin's .. especially the first night in when the building is cold.. any body know about these and where to get them ? and how much?
thank's

pirate

clif12345

I bought mine at target I dont like it. It doesnt turn down low enough and you sweat on the upper body and feet freeze

scott_b

We just bought the cheapest electric blankets we could find, make the bed with the electric blanket against the top sheet. When we get in the house (basement is heated, house is not - usually not colder than 25) we turn the heat and the heating blankets on at the same time. Unload the car, have a few beers and by the time we get in bed the house is in 40's and the bed is toasty warm, generally are able to turn the blankets off when we go to bed.

Man, I am sitting in a hotel room that I can't get below 68 right now... I am longing to slip into a warm bed with frosty air around me...

mride460

I bought mine at target I dont like it. It doesnt turn down low enough and you sweat on the upper body and feet freeze

Maybe its on the bed 180deg. off. The one I got at Target heats the foot area a bit warmer than the upper areas. Mine has a zone and controler for each side of the bed. It is to warm for me to use on the lowest setting all night, although my wife keeps her side on low all night, but if you crank it up high then shut off when you hop in the sack it works good.

snow_monkey

Beds bath and beyond! We keep our thermostat at 45 and that bed is cold!!! My wife dives into the cabin when we get there and covers the bed with extra blankets and flips on the matress pad. Nice and toasty!!! I would purchase a unit with the automatic shut off for safety.