Help please.

bart

Leaving for out west next friday. need new gloves and need opinions. I have rode with leather gloves my whole life and love them. Seems most manufactureres are going towards goretex and cloth. Rode with a pair of those last week and froze and had wet hands ***. Whats my options> Are the Klim gloves good? and what pair specificly? I can't be the only guy who likes leather??? Help, need to order soon.

snow_monkey

Leaving for out west next friday. need new gloves and need opinions. I have rode with leather gloves my whole life and love them. Seems most manufactureres are going towards goretex and cloth. Rode with a pair of those last week and froze and had wet hands ***. Whats my options> Are the Klim gloves good? and what pair specificly? I can't be the only guy who likes leather??? Help, need to order soon.

All the Klim stuff in my opinion is some of the best. $70 to $100 would get you a good pair for sure. Gortex would be advised. Alot of members just purchased online the cabellas pinicles on sale for $35 normally $60 I have worn them twice and for the money they are hard to beat.

snow_monkey

My buddy wore mine last weekend left his at home. I think he ordered a pair also. They are not bulky and I like them better than my old coldwaves.

booondocker

Sounds like if you are getting wet hands, that perspiration is wicking the heat out.

Buy a pair of gauntlets and use light gloves under....issue solved.

My gloves were wearing out the last couple years and my hands were always cold.
Bought a pair of klim fusion gloves gore-tex at haydays, cost $100 but worth every dollar.
Its a 2 in 1 glove when its 20- 30 below my hands stay toasty.

Think Snow!!!

winter_time

In my opinion the best pair of gloves out there are the FXR leather gauntlets dry warm and breathable glove well worth it. they are the only gloves i ride with now and FXR has great customer service

Iowarider

I have Klim powercross gloves for when it is above 20 degress out and Klim Togotee gloves when it gets colder out. No complaints for these gloves.

polarisrider1

Klim Togwotee gloves and a pair of True adventure gear guantlet gloves cover all bases. Get real folks, quit playing the games ane buy what works. Skylar tell us what gloves you wear.