Here we go again!

pclark

Winter Storm Watch for Thursday night through Friday night. 7-11". Looks like Price, Oneida, Vilas and North are included to name a few. Wednesday will be 44 and partly cloudy, Thursday could be mixed or snow the further north you go, Thursday night looks to be heavy snow and highs in the 20's for Friday and Saturday so that being said, "Carry on Sledders, one more weekend for sure".

mezz

The forecast for the Keweenaw is looking like MC Hammer time. Temps today are expected to reach near +40f. The preverbial calm before the storm. They are saying 18-24" between Thursday night through Saturday night after starting out as rain mixed with snow changing to all snow Thursday night. System snows until late Friday & then LES is suppose to kick in through Saturday night. Higher elevations could see 24"+ including Copper Harbor. We have had a bubble over us most of the winter, but, I do beleive that bubble has been broken. I have to say, I'm not really looking forward to getting pummeled at this time, but, it is March. I guess we will actually have a Saint Patty's day storm.