Hey John Find Us A Snowstorm! :)

whitedust

Rhinelander,WI NBC TV starting to hype a snowstorm end of week around 1-11 but being careful in what they say. Went By Schoders by Menards yesterday & must have had 30-40 rental sleds sitting out front. Rhinelander TV sensitive to what snow means to the local economy so willing to put it out there at times. When you are feeling better let us know if the northwoods has some hope of a snow storm? Eagle River trails were dirt in sun areas & saw 2 sleds in 80 miles very dry around here.:(

jd

Administrator
Staff member
There are some features to keep an eye on as we get to the very end of the week or next weekend, but the typical differences in the models need to first sorted out before any strong ideas can be formulated. Might even be a "hat trick" of storms to hit the Northwoods from the 10th to the 17th. Also some ugly to go through before we get the potential good.

I am over the flu and back at full speed, so will have my chin strap buckled and be ready to rumble come Monday.

It has the early makings of a very interesting 10-14 days.

-John

F8SnoPro

Snow dancing for good luck. Southern WI needs the white stuff, bad. Trails could be lost if the rain comes though as future local cast is predicting. Sure hope there is a lot of the good once the bad rolls though.

whitedust

Thanks & GOOD that you are feeling better! That bug took about a week for worst of it to run thru my family very flu like & still runny noses around here 2 weeks later. I don't mind a thaw just want to see some snow flying around here soon before the Derby mob shows & burns trails to dirt again. I would like to get at least a couple of days WI riding in & buy MI sticker to escape Derby madness.

600rev

just watched local weather after game.. calling for mid 40's and rain down here in se wisc. hope its all snow north this time.

frosty

Thanks John for some hopefully good news. Just hope everything falls into place for it to happen. HAT TRICK would be nice!