House for sale in Bergland

joshatthehoop

Hey everyone, I hate to be posting this on here buy my wife and I are moving out of the U.P. She got a new teaching job in lower Michigan and we need the insurance for the baby on the way. Anyways, we have to sell our house in Bergland. If anyone is looking or would like details, you can give me a call, it's a very nice house with a bit and deep garage to store sleds and other toys. My phone number is 906-392-0068. I might be back for the month of January and off and on during the winter, so everyone take care.

S

scott_b

Josh,

So sorry to hear you are moving south. I think I speak for everyone when I say we will miss your smart a** attitude from behind the bar. Congrats on the little one and all the best.

When are you guys making the move down south?

foxrvrcat

Wow Josh ... Good for you, bad for us! Congrats on the baby ... wish you and your wife all the best. Hope we still run into you at the Hoop. I can't imagine you'll stay away completely. Besides I'm sure George and Carolyn will want to see that baby a bunch. Maybe you and John Dee can get a bulk purchase discount on a few Kitty Cats. Please keep us posted. Hank, Cyndi, Zach & Henry

dhealy8

Josh, good luck with the move and the baby on the way. Thanks for the pics of your house, wow it's a very nice place! Should sell quickly I would think.

Dan Healy

joshatthehoop

Scott, we'll be moving my wife downstate toward the end of August and then I'll move when my Forest Service job is done sometime in October.
Cyndi-trust me, you haven't seen the last of me.

To everyone else, it has been so much fun getting to know you all. I have met so many great people over the years through this website, words can't describe the people and relationships that I've developed. Thank everyone for the wishes

garoo

Josh,
Going to be in the area this weekend. Where is your house located, I would like to drive by and check it out. Call on my cell.

joshatthehoop

Garoo- I hope you got the pics, let me know if you need more info.

rusty1577-I might make a guest appearance or two this winter, you never know.

garoo

Josh,
My internet is all messed up. Ii did not get the pics. Please send again. Thanks. Sorry for the troubles

garoo

Josh,
Coming up to see the colors this coming weekend. October 9-13. Would like to check out the house. Will you be around?