How do you change your username?

snoluver1

Is it possible, or do you have to set up a new acount. It seems there are more and more imposters out there every day, LOL. I would like to add a one after mine since I believe I was the first. When I went to edit profile, you can only change password.

Thanks,
Snoluver1

A

admin

It may not be they are impostors. There are over 10,000 profiles on the board, so choices are more limited and it is bound to happen that one will be close to your's.

Anyway, you cannot change the username. The software needs something to be a constant to associate everything else in the profile to. So the only thing to do would be to delete the current and add a new, that may have it's risks too! You may not get what you want.

-John

handiman

snoluver - I guess if I were determined to change my user name I'd do as John suggests, but in reverse order.

(John correct me if I'm wrong!)
I'd try to create a new one, if it's available, then delete the old one.
Although you will then appear as a newbie again because your post count will be gone...

snoluver1

I was just kidding about them being impostors. I'm pretty sure people aren't stocking me trying to steal my username, even though it is like wicked cool and stuff.(thats another joke--ha ha)

With the new software coming I assume we will have the capability to have a signiture-yes? That would solve my little problem.

Thanks
Snoluver the 1st.