How to end a thread??

classicchick

I posted a thread on the topic of trespass. I appreciate all the sympathy I got for our problem
and the constructive suggestions but now I want to remove it. all the out pouring of concern
has been very heartwarming but I feel it is time to move on to more positive topics.
Please advise how to remove a thead once I've posted it...and if you can remove it... it is under
miscellaneous, thanks

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Classicchick.

All you or anyone else has to do is send me an e mail (this way was fine too) and let me know they want the post removed. I do honor those requests by all thread starters.

Sorry for your land issues. I sure hope that there can be a solution devised to curb these actions.

-John

polarisrider1

I posted a thread on the topic of trespass. I appreciate all the sympathy I got for our problem
and the constructive suggestions but now I want to remove it. all the out pouring of concern
has been very heartwarming but I feel it is time to move on to more positive topics.
Please advise how to remove a thead once I've posted it...and if you can remove it... it is under
miscellaneous, thanks
Let it run its life or Break a rule big time on it. Best to ask john.

440_chazz

Somebody did break the rules. There was some name calling and put downs showing up. Once I saw that I knew it was getting pulled.