How...

Willh

How did you get BobRoss to post here? He's dead...but he signed up in January 2018...

I know it says the John Dee from the 1500s was an astrologer and 'occult philosopher'.......is it possible that maybe he never died? Maybe you have that sort of 'power'...that you can get Bob Ross here?

lol.
~ Will

mezz

Seriously never heard of him? Bob Ross the painter / artist / art teacher. Predominately seen on public TV, this guy could bring the canvas to life right before your eyes. He had a special knack, perhaps it was the hippy in him (lol) I don't know, but he was kind of fun to watch. I'm sure you can find some of his stuff here on the inter web.:afro::cool:-Mezz

DooZ

Seriously never heard of him? Bob Ross the painter / artist / art teacher. Predominately seen on public TV, this guy could bring the canvas to life right before your eyes. He had a special knack, perhaps it was the hippy in him (lol) I don't know, but he was kind of fun to watch. I'm sure you can find some of his stuff here on the inter web.:afro::cool:-Mezz

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxcnsr1R5Ge_fbTu5ajt8DQ That dude could paint...lol

sweeperguy

Loved watching that guy. I'm not a painter but he was really something to watch. Fast too.
Didn't realize he had passed.

mezz

Like I captioned :afro:, he was cool. Kinda reminded me of the Hippy Dippy "Weatherman"!! LOL! Any takers on who played that part?......... comedian George Carlin. Remember him???? If not, I feel for ya....LOL!:sorrow::cool:-Mezz

Last edited:

slimcake

Oh man we would twist up a couple and sit and watch him. Amazing stuff!!! Happy trees that need friends so more happy trees!!! Awesome!

T

Tracker

How did you get BobRoss to post here? He's dead...but he signed up in January 2018...

I know it says the John Dee from the 1500s was an astrologer and 'occult philosopher'.......is it possible that maybe he never died? Maybe you have that sort of 'power'...that you can get Bob Ross here?

lol.
~ Will

did you know bob ross personally? I worked with his son dan brown for 20 years. he was a motorcycle ice racer and a larue's logger snowmobilier....I might have him in some films of mine on youtube.....he was a good guy, funny as heck, we used to race on the one way trail in bigbay and Christmas....he once passed me doing maybe 80 on a sweeping righthand turn...I was on the inside hugging tight to the wall and he faked the shazzz outta me by passing me way up on top of a 6 foot berm at 80+ on the left hand side up above the trail skirting the edge...one tiny fraction off and he was dead...trees or down into trail....sadly he died maybe 8 years ago now....from drinking...he actually drank himself to death...we all tried helping him.....but his dad bob ross never paid any attention to him as a kid or later in life and made him drink his sorrows away....I know his kid...he is like 28 now...I think it might be him that signed up....whne dan died he left him money and lots of toys....I am sure he is a power sports guy...maybe he will chime in if he sees this....and maybe its just another bob ross...some other guys know him also...whether they will chime in is another matter...man the stories I could tell ya.....dan did some crazy sledding stuff and survived....so did I riding with him....as all the other loggers too.....RIP dan.....will I used to watch that show too all the time.....dan never mentioned that was his dad on TV until years later after he couldn't sled any more from drinking. sad but true