I sure miss.....

eagle1

......the good old days. When people actually took they're CAMERA snowmobiling and stopped to take PICTURES and tell us what great trip they had!!!
Pretty dead in this section. Guess we have video and social media to thank.

garyl62

I've been thinking that not much has been posted this season either. Seems like a lot of people are posting photos in other sections though.

polarisrider1

I've been thinking that not much has been posted this season either. Seems like a lot of people are posting photos in other sections though.

I used to put up a lot of pictures. Over 400. This site is not user friendly to put pics up. It requires more effort then it should. Many of us are sharing our pics on FB. It is much easier and more specifically directed.

whitedust

I take pics every ride all on my iphone then send to buds that want to see them in flatland.... if was easy here I would do it but would get boring seeing perfect trail after perfect trail so just post words.

polarisrider1

I have put up over 400 pics. The site has made it a hassle if using a phone. I figure at this point your not here ,why rub your nose in it.

skiroule

I have to say I enjoy the videos/photos and usually check them out again over the summer months.

Of course, the real reason I visit this site is to read the articles :)