I will no longer be offended when I....

euphoric1

WALK DOWN THE RICE ISLE at the grocery store, Uncle Ben no longer dressed in a tux appears on that brand of rice any longer, I used to get so stressed out and dreaded walking past it, but now no more worries. UUUUGGHHH!!! :hopelessness::hopelessness:

hemi_newman

WALK DOWN THE RICE ISLE at the grocery store, Uncle Ben no longer dressed in a tux appears on that brand of rice any longer, I used to get so stressed out and dreaded walking past it, but now no more worries. UUUUGGHHH!!! :hopelessness::hopelessness:

Same goes for Aunt Jemima, the syrup bottle!

HIGHLANDER

WELL, BIRTHING PEOPLE F****R!!!! who wouldve guessed....

i dont think it will work, doesnt have the right ring to it lol

slimcake

Luckily I don't follow the news. I'm sure all women who want to continue being called "mother" will continue that tradition, and if if another women wants to be called a "birthing person", well, that's their choice I guess.
<br><br>This x100000000  Is amazing how good life can be if you turn off the TV.  I don't even watch the local news anymore.  I used to turn it on just for the weather.  Don't even do that anymore.  Its all such garbage anymore.  Woke people SMH..........<br>
<br>

1fujifilm

<br><br>This x100000000* Is amazing how good life can be if you turn off the TV.* I don't even watch the local news anymore.* I used to turn it on just for the weather.* Don't even do that anymore.* Its all such garbage anymore.* Woke people SMH..........<br>
<br>

What I want to know is where PD stands on all this?
Maybe a Saturday night conference call is in order at 8PM?

Bear

Hoosier

Luckily I don't follow the news. I'm sure all women who want to continue being called "mother" will continue that tradition, and if if another women wants to be called a "birthing person", well, that's their choice I guess.

Smart guy!

snobuilder

Is my gal mrs. Buttersworth safe for now?
Betty Cracker got the privilege of feeding me too....
Where's my pouch a Red Man chew?
Gawd only knows cuz they're always after me lucky charms....I could use another shot of Tullamore Dew.

Last edited: