I would like to offer my services

mikes99ss

I understand that you are feeling a little under the weather and that you have a new sled sitting in the garage so i would like to offer my services to come up there and break it in for you. I would get no pleasure in ridin a new 160hp cat. It would be strictly to get it ready for you. So if you need me to come ride your sled i would do it out of gratitude for hosting a great site!! Just let me know.....HEHEHEHE And if some Skylar guy calls and says he will do it just ignore him. I offered first!!

Last edited:

olsmann

I understand that you are feeling a little under the weather and that you have a new sled sitting in the garage so i would like to offer my services to come up there and break it in for you. I would get no pleasure in ridin a new 160hp cat. It would be strictly to get it ready for you. So if you need me to come ride you sled i would do it out of gratitude for hosting a great site!! Just let me know.....HEHEHEHE And if some Skylar guy calls and says he will do it just ignore him. I offered first!!

Very very thoughtful i think!

lvr1000

I'll take over for mike

After mike gets it broke in, I'd be more than happy to romp on it for you. And Unlike mike, I'd take great pleasure in that.

I'll be up 1st week of the new year, don't want that gas getting stale

Firecatguy

wow I also have a line at my garage door!!!broken wrist.....I belive that offer been made to me over 30times in 4 weeks!!!

get well John..

Last edited: