Image Size Help

wisco-mb

What's the maximum photo size that can be updated?
I tried uploading a photo but I get a error stating it's too large. I was quite surprised by this considering the image was only 3MB.
Majority of any forums I've used, will convert the image to a smaller size automatically.

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lake Superior 2021.jpg
This is our group last year with Lake Superior in the background. Measurements include 2048/1536 for Pixels and 745 KB.
I use the Paint App whenever I have a sizing issue. Very simple to use, resizing button is in the upper left hand corner. Remember to hit Save so that your Picture File changes and you're free to upload. 3MB is rather large for a picture.

saber1

What's the maximum photo size that can be updated?
I tried uploading a photo but I get a error stating it's too large. I was quite surprised by this considering the image was only 3MB.
Majority of any forums I've used, will convert the image to a smaller size automatically.
yes something that is needed on this site maybe john can add

uncle_ed

I know many users here are probably on their phones which this download wont help but any windows users can install an image resizer designed by Bryce Lambson many years ago (windows xp days) and it still works today. The beauty of this software is it embeds right into windows and becomes a nice easy to use feature without ads or extra steps or apps etc. Once you download the software into windows you simply find the image you want to resize and click on it, then right click on it to bring up a list of options (i.e. send, download, etc and one of the options will now be to "resize" the image. It will be that easy from then on. IMAGE RESIZER