Indy Wide Front End Kit

campsob

Polaris used to make a front suspension widening kit to change the old Indys stance from 38" to 42". Does any one know if that kit is still available and where from? It used to sell for a ridicules low price of about $100 & included radius rods, tie rods, & swaybar. I'm working on an old SKS & thought it would be a good upgrade.

mezz

(SKS) Snow King Special an early breed Mountain sled, may I ask why you would want to widen it? Perhaps turn into a trail only sled? Personally I think I would put a longer skid & track on it, forget the swaybar & make a fun boondocker out of it, but, that is just me. You might try Dennis Kirk, but, I'm guessing this sled is an early '90's sled & probably isn't that readily available anymore, perhaps check salvage as well. Good luck in your search.-Mezz

campsob

Thanks for the reply. It is an early 90's, 1993 to be exact. I was just trying to find out the Polaris part # for the kit. I've used them before with good results. I mostly trail ride but the extra track length is nice, got it on my new sled.