It's time to make camping plans

krupps_resort

Twin Lakes - It is beautiful all seasons. We have 5 RV sites for self-contained units. (must have own bathroom facilities-sorry, no tents or tent campers) We have full hook-up with Water, Sewer and Electric (50 & 30 amp) The lakes are excellent fishing (fish cleaning house with running water). We have boat rental or bring your own. Perfect for swimming. Close to Trail #3 (Bill Nichols) for ATV and hundreds of miles of adjoining trails and 2-track roads. Between Copper Harbor & Lake of the Clouds. Misery Bay-beautiful sunsets, Agate Beach for rocks & driftwood. So much to see and do but I've taken enough space. Lots of memories. Thanks. 906-288-3404 e-mail to kruppsresort@alphacomm.net

garyl62

This is quick reply without doing any research so sorry if this info is easily found, but any suggestions on tent camping locations in the same general area? May come up for a couple days sometime over the summer.

krupps_resort

WisDoo--I know, isn't it crazy outside. Unbelievable. But not a jinx--next season all in good time. Just need to plan ahead, as much as possible, in all seasons. Planning ahead can be part of the fun of looking ahead. We just look forward to all 4 seasons and the enjoyments of various activities that everyone can share with family and/or friends. Just can't use the phrase right now of "summer being just around the corner."

WisDoo

Krupps, how far in advance do I need to make camping reservations. Being that I live here in Ashland, you are a quick 2 hour pull for me the fam and the 5th wheel. I think that maybe we will come over this summer and do some hiking fishing relaxing?

krupps_resort

WisDoo-Actually, we've been taking reservations. We only have 5 RV sites so if your able to plan ahead at all, call us or e-mail us to see if we have availability. The full hook-up is $25.00 + tax per day. Makes it convenient for you not having to fill with water and not having to pull to a dump station. However, you will have to wait until we get rid of this snow-LOL

WisDoo

I am driving over on Sunday with the trailer for another day of boondocking. This will be my fifth sunday trip this spring! We also come over maybe 2-3 times per year to ride throughout the winter. So Maybe I will stop in on sunday and say high grab some goodies for the trip back home.