Jan 14, 2024

mezz

Well well well, woke up to 6" of fresh stuff and a whopping 11 degrees. I'm not sure when it fell, but it's here. Now I have to go out & tighten some bolts on the sxs plow & get at it again.

pclark

Just got home from big snow country (Southern Wisconsin). traveled down for my daughters baby shower. stayed with friends in Pewaukee, 14" of heavy wet snow, power went out at 9pm Friday night, out until 2pm Saturday. Lots of nice groomed trails on the way back up. We got 3" in MW from the storm, about 9" on the ground now, they did pan most trails in Oneida and Vilas, we need a nice 10 snow to get in business!

old abe

1-14-24 am 18" plus, -15 degrees. Everything is snowbound. North/South roads complete plugged, and deep. Big articulated wheel loaders are what many roads will have to wait for. 24" plus on the ground now. My crawler end loader is all I can move the snow with. Yee Haa! Minus 18 now.

Last edited:

heitz66

1-14-24 am 18" plus, -15 degrees. Everything is snowbound. North/South roads complete plugged, and deep. Big articulated wheel loaders are what many roads will have to wait for. 24" plus on the ground now. My crawler end loader is all I can move the snow with. Yee Haa! Minus 18 now.
Where is this?