Jay Cutler goes to heaven...

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jay Cutler meets St. Peter in heaven and St. Peter says, “Here’s your house, Jay,” and St. Peter points to a shabby-looking blue bungalow with a lawn full of weeds. Next to it is a big, beautiful home. It’s painted green and has a bright yellow roof with a green No. 12 on it. A Packers flag is flying from the chimney, and the welcome mat proclaims, “Go Pack Go!” Cutler is angry, and he protests to St. Peter. “How come Rodgers gets a house like that and I have to live in this little blue dump?” St. Peter says, “That’s not Rodgers’ house. That’s God’s house.”

snocrazy

I thought this was the smiles section. Thinking about the Bears and smiling at the same time you have to go back....

so8434

Jay Cutler meets St. Peter in heaven and St. Peter says, “Here’s your house, Jay,” and St. Peter points to a shabby-looking blue bungalow with a lawn full of weeds. Next to it is a big, beautiful home. It’s painted green and has a bright yellow roof with a green No. 12 on it. A Packers flag is flying from the chimney, and the welcome mat proclaims, “Go Pack Go!” Cutler is angry, and he protests to St. Peter. “How come Rodgers gets a house like that and I have to live in this little blue dump?” St. Peter says, “That’s not Rodgers’ house. That’s God’s house.”

The thing that makes me smile is that you Wacker Backer curd swallowers believe that crapp....

1fujifilm

Cutler can take Tebow with him.

Bear

yamadooed

Cripes only a Packer fan would think Cutler would even go to Heaven... A Bears fan knows Minnowsoda is where all the washed up QBs go when their contracts expire... :)