JD have you done everything you can do?

bladeguy

Hi John!

The lack of snow has us all a little down. The news you have brought us isn't that great. As the saying goes "don't kill the messenger." But I must ask - have you done all you can do? I call upon you to do your best snow dance! As proof I would like to see a picture of said dance in your next journal. When times are tough a little humor could pick us all up. Plus you can truly say that you have done everything you can do. Hint - this might be a great father-daughter activity. As you are raising a native Yooper I think it would good for her to have a good snow dance among her skills...

Have a great Christmas and hopefully I will be up your way snowmobiling a few days after the new year.

Bladeguy

P.S. Everyone who wants to see John do a snow dance reply to this post! 8-D

John,

I have to admit that I did find some humor in Bladeguy's post above... :) However, on a more serious note, I appreciate the fact that this must be a tough time for you (weather wise) and that the number of questions you are fielding and trying to explain must be getting tiresome. I am guilty as charged too. Thanks for your site and your dedication and for putting up with the thousands of frustrated and disappointed snow lovers!

Steve

willey

Trust me I think John and Little Gracie have done the dance. I'll bet that little girl loves the snow more than her dad!