JD Mobile App

powerplaymike

John-
Last year there was a slight buzz about a John Dee mobile application in the works. Is that still going to happen?
Thought popped into my head as I checked the site from my phone in my "office" this morning....figured I'd go right to the source.
As always Thank you for your hard work on the site!!!!!

jd

Administrator
Staff member
It was in the works. There was someone working very hard on it for the droid. I even went out and got a smartphone running the droid software, but we hit a couple of stumbling blocks that we could not get around as far as having some content included that could not be included in an app setting. So we had to give up on it. I felt really bad because of all the work this person did and it did not pan out.

-John

Obriengotwake

I just shortcut the site to my droids home screen. It may not be as smooth as an app but it keeps me one touch away from the site. No offense John but I hope we get some more snow and I can stop spending so much time on the site.

polarisrider1

I am running the JDee site as smooth as silk on my droid. Sweet part is it keeps skylar hopping with my 300two plus IP addresses. Nash and a 26 year old Kettering graduate hooked me up. If I sold you an app, what would you pay? Note: this is from my droid.

powerplaymike

Sorry to hear that JD, it stinks when technology gets you before you can get it...
None the less your running an A-Class site here. Thank you for the response as well as all the free info your site provides!

John Dee-4-President:D

It was in the works. There was someone working very hard on it for the droid. I even went out and got a smartphone running the droid software, but we hit a couple of stumbling blocks that we could not get around as far as having some content included that could not be included in an app setting. So we had to give up on it. I felt really bad because of all the work this person did and it did not pan out.

-John

Last edited:

Chicago Boy

Would you if you could at this point

John
Just got back from a warm long ride down trail 3 and back up the the Freda loop,we are staying in Atlantic mine at
The log cabin inn. I'm sure you know it's a great little trail I think most people forget about that trail but that's fine with me it's
A great trail for my daughter to go out with dad . She's in her third year riding with dad
Haileys 7 and made the trip to copper harbor this year. Well anyways I have a guy you should talk to about the app
He's working in Chicago were we are from but you should at least see if he can help.Let me know and I can give you a phone number
In a private way so the John dee boys don't blow up his phone lol

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am running the JDee site as smooth as silk on my droid. Sweet part is it keeps skylar hopping with my 300two plus IP addresses. Nash and a 26 year old Kettering graduate hooked me up. If I sold you an app, what would you pay? Note: this is from my droid.

LOL, maybe one of these days I will give you a 7 day ban, just because I can. LOL.