JD Store products

mtrdep330

John, I'm a regular on your site and visit the JD store often. I've made several purchases from there and have been very pleased with everything I've got. If you're open to suggestions, may I recommend carrying some coffee/travel mugs with the "think snow" logo.(maybe in Arctic Cat green...lol) I think they would sell very well. I read on another topic that a receiver hitch cover with your logo on it was a possible new item coming. Any idea when that would be available?

A

admin

mtrdep330-

Those all sound like good ideas, but I do not handle the operations of the store. You need to go to the store and use the e mail links on it to talk to the folks that handle things there.

-John

C

chris_g

I second your thoughts mtrdep330, I've purchased a few items and the quality is awesome and would buy a mug or new product also.

Maybe we'll see some!!

Gman

snowman

The John Dee Store is currently working on a new product offer. It's a 2" plug for receiver hitch's with a new design ThinkSnow! decal.
Our goal is to have stock inventory in 4 to 6 weeks.

snowman

Mark...

Not yet. We are trying to find a vendor on-line that will sell the John Dee Store blank 2” receiver plugs. So far we have had no luck. We have found vendors that offer the blank receiver plugs but the cost + what they charge for shipping is too expensive (they will not give us a price break for ordering a lot of 25 pcs.

We will keep trying.

Thanks,
John Dee Store