JDee Ride in question.

polarisrider1

John, I can not make it this year. I will be chairing a Hospice fund raiser in Grand Haven, MI. Is there a way I can bid on silent auction items without being there? I do not need the snow thrower since my Ariens has less than an hr. on it. but I would love to help raise some money and bid on anything Skylar may want, lol just kidding Skylar! Rumour has it he is singing!

cuzzinolaf

John, I can not make it this year. I will be chairing a Hospice fund raiser in Grand Haven, MI. Is there a way I can bid on silent auction items without being there? I do not need the snow thrower since my Ariens has less than an hr. on it. but I would love to help raise some money and bid on anything Skylar may want, lol just kidding Skylar! Rumour has it he is singing!

I can always call you and let you know the items. I'll buy it and hold it or send it to you. You can send me a check, PayPal, or whatever.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
As long as you have someone that will bid for you and pays for your bid at the event, then that is fine, we have done that in the past.

-John

polarisrider1

As long as you have someone that will bid for you and pays for your bid at the event, then that is fine, we have done that in the past.

-John
I will work something out with Keith to get me pics of items. I can call up and pay on a credit card if that would work. I will also call "wintertime" I am coming up in mid. feb. and can pick items up from him.