John, 1st-8th

Lg96gt

John-

i have a group headed up for the 1st through the 8th. your forecast graphic shows if were lucky and we all do the happy snow dance the twin lakes south range area could recieve UP TO 13" by 7am Tuesday and then you explain that you expect the "les snow guns" to take off mid week! we do a lot of off trail riding, just wondering if you think its worth the trip! also, i see the twin lakes cam, (at krupps) has about a foot on the pole. is this accurate to the general area or is it deceiving due to blowing? not settling etc?

thanks
Luke.

Last edited:

slimcake

Please do not ask specific forecast questions and obey all other rules of the board

just sayin.... If you don't get an answer this is probably why....^^^

Lg96gt

sorry, i was simply asking if i interpreted his already posted public forecast correctly. i realize john is trying to keep his business strong and not donate additional free information, i just figured my original question was clarification so it was ok..i edited it. basically just wondering if it'll be worth the 7 hour trek up there and if any back country riding would be possible with the upcoming conditions during that week period.

i'd just like to say THANKS to John! i literally read his entire site first thing when i come to work to look for updates, changes etc. I trust John WAY more than I do the typical sites ie "weather.com" "the weather channel" etc. so thanks again John!

D

Deleted member 10829

Looking at your post time, you must get to work very early! :) I think John gets up about 3 a.m. during the week to get his day going. I don't see a major problem with your question and John will either elect to answer it or he won't. I know he can be very busy and doesn't always get to these. Keep posting, you are at 4 now!