John Dee App for iphone?

swanee

When is there going to be a John Dee App for the iphone? How great it would be to have those forecasts so we can chase the snow and follow threads.

propjockey

Thats what your iPhone browser is for. My Blackberry opens John's site just fine. Maybe you should trade in that silly little YouTube phone and get a Berry.....You'll be much happier!
happy.gif

-J-

1blue99srx600

Yep, I can get it just fine on the browser as well. Bookmarked along with a few others. I get it better on my iPhone then I did on my blackjack. I think safari on the iPhone is way better than windows mobile, just my opinion not looking to start a brawl. Always have been a mac person.

propjockey

"Why cant I get it on my us cell black berry? This blows!"

I'm not familiar with the browser for U.S. Cellular, however, if it isn't working, make sure you "allow" all your permissions. Or...Download Opera Mini and access the net through that browser.

Good luck!
happy.gif

-J-

swanee

Kev, my guess is it is some home made drink that he mixed up in his condo. Looks like a 24 oz. cup that is only 1/4 gone. One of the many reasons he has a smile on his face.

5_spot

From website magazine-

"Optimize Your Site for iPhone in Seconds-

With iPhones flying off shelves around the globe, can you afford to not have your site optimized? Check out Intersquash.com. Enter your website's RSS feed, name it and click a button. That's it. You can also add a 57x57 thumbnail image - good if your website visitors want to add your site to their iPhone home screen.

The results are effective, but not elegant. It seems that this is best suited for those sites with frequently updated content. If your site is fairly static, or changes or new blog posts are written only periodically, this may not be for you. The fact is, the iPhone is pretty good at rendering just about any website in its entirety. The problem for users is the need to zoom in and scroll when there is a lot of content - which Intersquash helps solve. Check out Intersquash.com for more info and a brief demo."

An app is not needed, just optimizing for iPhone works well too!

sent via iPhone by At&t

Tony