John dee iPhone app

600_RMK_144

I have the 5 As well. Should come up with all the different options right in the middle of the screen rather than having to click them along the left side. Bigger is better.

polarisrider1

it wants $1.99 from me and has horrible ratings. Can't see how it is an app for JDee? Makes my Droid do strange things. Totally confused on this considering we had to bring it to Johns attention that it exists.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
snowdance is correct. It is not an app, just a version of the site that is more friendly to use on a smart phone.

Forum Runner is app for the Discussion Board that does make it a little more friendly for smart phones.

If there is some kind of an app that claims it is specifically for JohnDee.com (the entire site, not just the discussion board), then it has not been authorized by me to use it and I do not recommend you using it.

-John

Really appreciate all the responses from everyone including John's. Ive only had the iphone for a week so a lot to get used to just was making sure I wasn't doing anything wrong.

pirate

I have the 5s and I just google JohnDee and view the site as a web page on the phone . In 4G LTe it works as good or faster then my laptop . Hopefully someday there will be a JohnDee app . Don't know what is involved in making a app . But I'm sure John is on it if there's a way that makes sense for his website .. Thanks Mr Dee for all you do for the snowmobile community and this website . Merry Christmas
Pirate