John is part of the reason the storm missed us!

cobalt_502

If I recall, did he not pick up his NEW sled that Friday? I guess everybody, myself included, who purchased a new sled this year are to blame? For all of you who purchased a new snowblower or plow truck...you too!

Think snow!

rv245

You can blame me also.... Lasted year sucked so bad that I didn't even by a trail permit for any of the sleds (zero miles riding also). This year I jumped the gun and bought them. Might of been because one of the registrations needed to be renewed on one of the sleds also. Sorry.......

miked

I've been blaming a bunch of people in my crew too:
New Cat Turbo
New Cat 1100
New Cat 800
New Doo 1200 Renegade
Z1000 Cat
Z1 Cat Turbo
700 Sabrecat

...and ZERO snow. Lol.

catalac

I blame it on Lenny, talkin about the pretty pink and his pee pee and all that jazz. Thanks lenny!
Haha! Just funnin with ya!

L

lenny

I blame it on Lenny, talkin about the pretty pink and his pee pee and all that jazz. Thanks lenny!
Haha! Just funnin with ya!

I also rushed to get my plow truck ready for the big dump,,,, dang-it!

durphee

Don't blame me, I didn't ride enough last year to have anything break on the sled. I kind of hope I get to ride enough to actually wear something out this year :).

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd say it was Doospunk's fault, he bought a new 2013 XM. BUT, he did get a little over 12" at his place!

krupps_resort

John is part of the reason the storm missed us

Richard did put the snowbox on the endloader and a shovel at each cabin-----hmmmm maybe its his fault. Maybe no one ever really told Mother Nature that we like ample snow from Dec. 1st to Apr. 1st. I think I'll send her an e-mail tonight. If its start snowing before long, we'll know she got the message. : > )

Tankjo

My fault too!!!

If I recall, did he not pick up his NEW sled that Friday? I guess everybody, myself included, who purchased a new sled this year are to blame? For all of you who purchased a new snowblower or plow truck...you too!

Think snow!

Nope I think It"s my fault I took my NEW DOO for a spin(3 mi) My bad sorry guys.....

reiley99

Since we're all in confession and omitting or winter sins here I have something to get off my chest too.2.5 years ago I talked my wife and kids to move to the U.P.My brother and I have a joke saying I wrecked the UP.Because the last 2 winters have sucked up here.

reiley99

Since we're all in confession and omitting or winter sins here I have something to get off my chest too.2.5 years ago I talked my wife and kids to move to the U.P.My brother and I have a joke saying I wrecked the UP.Because the last 2 winters have sucked up here.

But I did try to make things right and I sold my plow truck last spring and never replaced it.

L

lenny

I knew it was you all along!!

Modman440

Sorry guys my fault bought 2 zr580s and had had my 2010 snopro built up and got a new can. But i still dont own a snow shovel for indiana. Maybe that levels it out for me lol