john web site

T

Tracker

hey john I was wondering if LINKS was still available....I use RADAR IMAGERY ....LOOP OF THE US......link all the time in tandem with the CAM NETWORK....for those that will want to jump on me and say use your phone or other ....I would rather came here john so I can read and interact instead of just going to the web site for the imagery....its an awesome tool I have used for these last 20 years you been on here...I cannot remember exactly but I think I uploaded one of the 1st guest shot pages in like 1997 or something....been clicking on the links over dare forever....unless its under some other TAB....don't have a lot of time to look for it if its there....just point me to it and thanx in advance....all those years you have single handedly guided me to snow in low times and late in the season....it used to be a struggle to get good advice way back when.....before you and JD I relied heavily on towns people....who usually didn't sled.....I would ask them...how deep is the snow....always they would say I DONT KNOW.....then I would say....go out side....is it to your knee....above your knee.....at your ankle...what?.....LMAO....it always amazed me how someone living right there has NO IDEA of their surroundings....and then back then they would say SURE...come on up....its great....only to trailer 9 hours and there was nothing or dusting to ride on....they loved deposits back then.....only they never realized I would actually unload and ride.....LOL....the CAM north of Gwinn out in the woods was my fav....my go to also is SNOWY THE SNOWMAN.....its always DOUBLE what he shows in the woods....then do a quick LINK and RADAR IMAGERY to see if storm approaches in rockies.....and load her up and hit the road....ah the memories

twinlakes.jpg

jd

Administrator
Staff member
It's being worked on. Unfortunately its importance is sitting below making firewood and building the dining room table in time for Thanksgiving, but do not despair. It will live again!

Thanks for the note!

-John