Johnny and Greg aka,Bubba and Scoop

greg

Good times-when in doubt throttle out!

56351.jpg

greg

The last picture was of 2 kids riding with their dad, from Big Bay back to their starting point in Eagle River- one kid wiped out and broke a steering control arm above the spindle, running off the trail into a tree-nothing major but a long way from eagle river- we said you can borrow one of our steering spindles as we were 20 minutes from camp, and heading home the next day, and exchanged phone numbers so they could either repay with the replacement part, or simply send a check- the aceholes gave a bogus phone #-can you believe it? You go out of your way to help someone out, and what do they do? Must have been from IL. hey-if I ever see em again, they will be sorry they screwed with scooper! Try driving down the trail with your tracks cut in half.

M

marty

Unbelievable! I've helped all sorts of people on the trail. Its not just for good Karma, or because you expect the same in return should you ever need help - its because its the right thing to do. Well, I'm from Illinois and I can tell you I'd have sent you a check for the part - times two. Don't lose faith in us flatlanders! (By the way, he was probably from Wisc!)

michael

all it takes is one number misunderstood and you will get a wrong number. just trying to give them the benifit of the doubt. again i have helps lots of people on the trail and have been helped on the trail and have had no problems

greg

I know it could have been one wrong #, but they also had our phone # and address-the agreement was we'd either get a check for the cost of the part, or they could simply send our part back via UPS. no big deal- I chalk it up as a lesson learned-my big friend(wingman) bubba is still tainted about it. Where has Rodney been hiding-the secrit spot? Scooper-out

sniderman

hey,,, if it was not for us flat landers (illinois), you little bars would go under,,,we spend alot of money in wis. during snow season..that sucks that they would screw you over. thats just ignorant.