Joke

sixball

A woman goes into Cabela's to buy a rod and reel for her Grandson's birthday.

She doesn't know anything about a rod and reel, she grabs one and goes to the counter.

The clerk was standing behind the counter wearing dark shades.
She says to him, “Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me anything about this rod and reel?”
He says, “Ma'am, I'm completely blind; but if you'll drop it on the counter,

I can tell you everything from the sound it makes.”
She doesn't believe him but drops it on the counter anyway......
He says, “That's a Shakespeare graphite rod with a Zebco 404 reel.

It's a good all-around combination, and it's on sale this week for only $20.00.”
She says, “It's amazing you can tell that by the sound of it dropping on the counter.

I'll take it!” As she opens her purse, her credit card drops on the floor.
“Oh, that sounds like a Master Card,” he says.
She bends down to pick it up and accidentally farts.
At first she is embarrassed, then realizes, there is no way the blind clerk

could tell it was her who tooted.

Being blind, he wouldn't know that she was the only person around?
The man rings up the sale and says, “That'll be $34.50 please.”

The woman is totally confused by this and asks,

"Didn't you tell me the rod and reel were on sale for $20.00? How did you get $34.50?”

He replies, “Yes, ma'am. The rod and reel is $20.00,

but the Duck Call is $11.00, and the Catfish Bait is $3.50.”

She paid it and left without saying a word.

krupps_resort

Yep-liked your joke -gave me a smiling memory. When one of my kids was 3 yrs old he referred to it as a "butt burp." Guess its just at the other end from a "mouth burp." Funny how children describe things sometimes.

snoduke

Wy. tried to pas law that ranchers could not shoot Cyiotes. They wanted ranchers to catch them in live traps an casterate the males. A old rancher in back of assem. said "mam they not scewing our sheep they are eating them!"

sixball

The Pope and Obama were on the same stage in Yankee Stadium in front of a huge crowd.

The Pope leaned toward Mr. Obama and said, "Do you know that with one little wave of my hand I can make every person in this crowd go wild with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display, but will go deep into their hearts and they'll forever speak of this day and rejoice!"

Obama replied, "I seriously doubt that! With one little wave of your hand....Show me!" So the Pope backhanded him and knocked him off the stage!

AND THE CROWD ROARED & CHEERED WILDLY!