Journal

wirev

John, I certainly understand the rigors of writing every week, I have weekly sermons and devotionals. Just wanted to say that you are missed when you don't write. For me when I don't see the your weekly journal, I think of your health or those of Nora and Gracie. Just a suggestion, but if you don't write a journal on a certain week, how about a note letting us know that you all are o.k? It would be greatly appreciated by me and probably others as well. Just a thought. Thanks and blessing to you and yours, Rev.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Hi wirev

Thanks for the kind words. Given my disappearances due to sudden health issues in the past, it probably is a good idea to put a quick note out.

Not sure if you caught this week's entry. I was a great one by Nora!

-John

eagle1

It's kinda funny how ya start reading a journal in "john's voice" and then all of sudden realize, "hey wait a minute.". Lol
Agreed, good job Nora.��

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Another great journal by Nora. I especially like the heart shaped beach glass Grace found.

bossshelby

Well said, feel the same way

Well said, feel the same way, wondering if everyone is alright.

QUOTE=wirev;499280]John, I certainly understand the rigors of writing every week, I have weekly sermons and devotionals. Just wanted to say that you are missed when you don't write. For me when I don't see the your weekly journal, I think of your health or those of Nora and Gracie. Just a suggestion, but if you don't write a journal on a certain week, how about a note letting us know that you all are o.k? It would be greatly appreciated by me and probably others as well. Just a thought. Thanks and blessing to you and yours, Rev.[/QUOTE]