Just ordered my MI trail permit!

cobalt_502

Couldn't be easier to do online and symbolizes the beginning of what appears to be another AWESOME winter in the YOOP!

We will be heading up for our 23rd annual 2nd weekend in December trip, the last four have been amazing!

Bring on the cold weather!

Here is a link to the MSA for trail permits:http://www.msasnow.org/Trail_Permit_Agents.asp

dekx

Ordered four of them from MSA at the beginning of October and still havent received them. They keep telling me they will send em out so hopefully they do soon. They told me they had to wait six weeks to file "lost mail" with the USPS before they can send out another four....never had an issue before....

cobalt_502

I'm assuming you mailed your order if it is lost mail? I ordered online and it sent a receipt saying they will ship today, I even talked to the lady before ordering it and she said it ships as soon as you place the order on the website?

stealthv

Ordered mine online a few weeks ago and had them in about three days. They are already stuck on the sleds and ready to go! :D

dekx

I'm assuming you mailed your order if it is lost mail? I ordered online and it sent a receipt saying they will ship today, I even talked to the lady before ordering it and she said it ships as soon as you place the order on the website?

Nope, I ordered them online and left them three messages again....no answer.....no trail permits.....

cobalt_502

WOW that sucks! When I called before ordering mine the lady answered on the second ring and was very helpful, I hope it works out for you!

I will let you know if and when I get mine.

dekx

WOW that sucks! When I called before ordering mine the lady answered on the second ring and was very helpful, I hope it works out for you!

I will let you know if and when I get mine.

im sure it'll work out....can't ride yet n e way....

cobalt_502

Well it came yesterday the 22nd, I ordered it Thursday the 18th! I emailed a friend that day with a link and they ordered two the same day I did and they got their permits yesterday too!

polarisrider1

Went to MSA today to get a trail permit. Who the heck came up with the color purple. I suspect my sled will reject that color. I guess the green and yellow permits stuck to that Red sled just fine. But Purple???

F

fusion

I know this is a stupid question, but I haven't bought a Michigan permit since about 2000 - always ride WI. I'm buying one/two this year and I presume these are for one year only?
When I last bought them they were $20.

beakjones

Huh, whatever happened to them going to $45?

I remember a huge topic where a bunch of people were angry about it - saying it was the straw that broke their camels back.

Because, ya know, after Thousands and thousands into sleds, travel, food and lodging, that extra $10 per person to ride an entire year is really killer, lol.