Just some questions

dab102999

John got a couple of questions for you. First with this new board is it easier on you and the mod squad then before? Do you still have to read (or at least get a notification) of every post on this new board?

Also I have noticed quite a bit lately when I am on in the morning (usually around 5) that you are on at the same time, but your days forecast usually doesn't come thru for me till around 9-10 a.m. Do you put your forecast in at that time and it just takes that long to get on the board or is there a set time that it automatically updates once you enter the new data??

I really like the way the new board is evolving, not that I didn't like the old board but just the fact of being able to post pictures easier is so nice.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I can't speak for the other mods, but once I got used to it, this board is easier to moderate- but there was a learning curve.

I am up at around 4 am every day. One of the first things I do is to check the board for anything that might need immediate attention, then I go on to my regular work duties. Once they are done, then I put out the forecast for the website. That is why the web forecast is updated around 9-10 am.

-John