Justice in Columbus, Ohio

gobuckeyes

Columbus, OH (AP)- A seven-year old boy was at the center of a Franklin County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible..

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the Franklin County Child Welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to a Mr. Rich Rodriguez of Ann Arbor Michigan, whom both the Judge and the boy firmly believe are not capable of beating anyone from Ohio.

Had you going for a little bit, didn't I?

GO BUCKEYES!
(2,188 days since OSU has lost to them in football)

~Scott

thunderstruck88

Scott I say GO BUCKEYES also O-H-I-O STATE BUCKEYES baby Scarlet and Gray all the way!<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> Hang on Sloopy Hang on God It's nice to be a BUCKEYE these days

gobuckeyes

Do you Remember the 90's? Me neither lol

I heard RichRod was having trouble sleeping the past couple years. He will have plenty of time until next spring to catch up after Saturday. Seems for the second year in a row, his season will end early. I do feel bad for the Ohio players on the team though. When they signed up for #ichigan football, this isn't the dog they were sold. At least one of them escaped and came over from the dark side. Justim Boren #65 on your TV screen. I imagine he will be a little extra motivated for this game. I am looking forward to hearing the crowd when he trots onto the field. Hopefully the newscasters will understand what all the 'cheers' are for.

May it be a hard played game with none of the players getting injured. I am confident the crowd will show us visitors the same respect we give them in Columbus . . . . .

Buckeyes are poisonous to Wolverines when prepared by Jim Tressel.

~Scott

luke_duke

Scott- what ever happened to "juicetobenn" and Bill? Haven't heard about illinois football in a while.

Mich fans...is this the game to save Richie Rich's job? Hard to believe a few weeks ago you were talking about a big ten championship??

I will be at the game again...can't wait

Quote from Woody Hayes "without winners, there wouldn't even be a g.d. civilization"

gobuckeyes

I have actually wondered the same about Bill. He may have been driving that Boilermaker train that ran us over a few weeks ago. I have been feeling quite guilty lately. I am a graduate of the University of Cincinnati, and didn't realize until this year they had a football team. lol

~Scott

anonomoose

If a buckeye falls in the woods, does anyone in Michigan hear it fall?

Did the boilermakers, boil eyeballs in Columbus or at predooo??

Isn't red the color of blood??

Michigan players are looking for any bone these days....might just be the day they put it together....

If a buckeye fails...is that the same as loosin your bells??

In the words of Woody somthing or other...."here...have a folding chair...."

luke_duke

Anonomoose- nice profile pic. "Folding chair"...I think you have Woody Hayes and Bobby Knight mixed up!lol. The bones you are talking about will be that of richie rod if he doesn't win.

I do have a bad feeling bout this game since our offense is so inconsistent.

anonomoose

Oh, yah...I remember now...woody jist socks the heck out of opposing players...if he doesn't like what yah did. No matter...they both proved to be poor loosers...mak'n them loosers in the end...

After all boys.<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>'s jist a little boys game played by big boys.

dondoo

Ha Ha Ha

yes you had me going for a second.

Go Bucks,

Remember last year mich couln't even beat Toledo.

doo in buckeye country.

revsikk

i don't think RR's job is on the line today, but another year like this and he better freshen up the resume. with the D <font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> AD that hired him on the way out, he may just take RR with him. I'll have to admit, some times Blue looks REALLY good giving me a glimmer of hope, but the next quarter it all fades away. can't seem to put together a whole game unless they play a MAC, a perenial Big 10 cellar dweller or a division 3 team. I have hope today, although a slim one, that BLUE will pull it out.

GO BLUE!!

gobuckeyes

Bo knew Big Ten football.
RichRod don't.

I was hoping they would make it to a bowl game this year.
They need the extra practice days. (legally)

GO BUCKEYES!!
~Scott

revsikk

I agree Scott, RR doesn't know BT football. the style hasn't worked in the Big Ten yet...we'll see. Big East maybe.....he's got one more year IMO. should be interesting investigation...I've always loved M football, but am pretty disappointed right now....good luck ag O, you may need it, they look tough....

thunderstruck88

O-H-I-O Love my Buckeyes!<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> Big TEN champs 5 years in a row and 6 wins over the BLUE and I mean blue wolverines YAHOOO!!!!

gobuckeyes

I was just thinking, when they do finally beat the Buckeyes, we will really get wacked with some good creative jokes and one liners from the fans on here. They will have had SEVEN years to think of them!

~Scott