kero is making it tough on the blackhawks

jmag

hey john, I was wondering if you have been able to keep up with the hawks lately? they brought tanner kero up a few weeks back due to injuries and he is doing quite well. gonna make it tough to send him back down when Krueger comes back!

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I have been following them. Great 3 point night for Tanner last night! My feeling is he has such drive and talent, that this is just the start of the great things he will be doing in the NHL.

Might cause some hard decisions, but nothing Q is going to complain about!

-John

5 goals from the 3rd and 4th lines is a great sight. Just need Corey to stop some shots lately and defense to play better in front of him.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
It's a good problem to have. The Hawks need these young guys right now. Toews is in a funk.

His goals are certainly down from where they typically would be so far this season, but put just about any other upper echelon NHL player in the spot he was in last night to score an easy empty netter and instead pass it off and you will likely get a different result. Towes is an amazing person/player.

-John

garyl62

Well here in Rockford we'd love to have him sent back down! We have been spoiled the past few years with all the prospect's, but this year we're struggling. Granted, the role of a farm team is to support the big league club, but it's nice to have a local team in championship contention too.