Keweenaw Club End of Year Party

garyl62

John, I got an email from Donna H. last week that said "please join us for the Keweenaw Snowmobile Club Year End Party" but there was no info or attachment. I replied to the email asking for more info but haven't heard anything. Is there something being planned?

jd

Administrator
Staff member
There is an and of the year party. It will be at the Lakes Lounge in Lake Linden on April 30th at 5:30-?. There will be free food to members as well as anyone holding a raffle ticket. The winning ticket for the Sauna will also be raffled off.

Sorry it did not get publicized better, but I was not in charge of things and did not know how it was being handled.

Sounds like a good excuse to me to come up!

-John

garyl62

Thanks. Obviously, as you said you weren't in charge of things, and it's too late for this year, but I just looked at some of my usual places to stay as I'd think about coming up and everything was booked. A quick check of Tech's website and I found out that is graduation weekend. It would be great if next year they did it on an off weekend so it's a little easier to find a place to stay. Maybe that wasn't possible, but just adding my .02 cents in case no one thought about that.

skid

Anybody remember the year end party they use to put on out at the Deleware Mine? Was always the second weekend in March