Keweenaw County Ride

C

chris_g

Got out today with Mr. JD himself.. I can tell you he is a great rider and we sure found some great stuff... Here is a couple of shots from our adventure.
71506.jpg

71507.jpg

71508.jpg

Gman

S

skylar

Yep, John can ride that is for sure. As you can see, he has the whole getting stuck thing down pat!
happy.gif

C

chris_g

Hey Skylar, we had some pretty cool climbs through the trees off of the pole line that runs towards Gratiot and I tell ya, if you let off you're done. John, took one awesome cornice jump too. He was at a dead stop dropped I'd say about 4 feet on to a downhill lie and he had to stop B4 he tagged some trees. He pulled it off and I wish I would have thought to get down below with the camera. Oh well, next time I will!!!!

Over & Out

Gman

A

admin

It was a fun ride and Chris can ride too!

Was nice to have some fresh snow to ride on/in.

About that getting stuck thing... some say I have elevated to a whole new level!

-John

bumblebee2010

pfft. thats nothing. he cant even ride. i can ride better then him :p thats not even fresh pow pow. go with Scott Laurie and <font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> show you the real deal

bumblebee2010

pfft. thats nothing. he cant even ride. i can ride better then him :p thats not even fresh pow pow. go with Scott Laurie and he will show you the real deal