Keweenaw trip 2/13- 2/15

wiggsfive

This was our first time (hopefully not our last this year)to the Keweenaw. I had both boys with (12 and 20)we have a blast! We stayed in Houghton and rode up to Copper Harbor on Friday
102897.jpg
Saturday we went south and played around trail 120 and 121, seems the only sled that got stuck was the one with the oldest child on it. HUMM!
102895.jpg
We rode down to get gas and lunch at the Wildlife Filling station (great food and great service!! The beef stew was perfect) I believe we got to the station as the owners were heading out for a ride. I had to close the Boy's mouths as Lori, (I think?) rode off on her 159"(?) custom painted sled
happy.gif
Again, what a great trip. I read someones definition of addiction and had to laugh, it so fits. Addiction= driving 800 miles round trip to ride 250 miles
102896.jpg

S

skylar

Great pics!!

Here is a pic of Lori on her sled back in December.

102899.jpg

aczr600

Looks great, be up sunday-thur. with my son an brother an two friends with their sons. Only trip this year staying at Krupps. Getting pretty fired up.

the_ski_doo_kid

I had an awesome time! My dad is the one who posted the pictures and provided ,my little brother and I, a trip that I'll never forget! I don't think I have ever been stuck that many times with a smile on my face, well except that last time! ;)

favoritos

Conditions were great up there. We just got back as well. I was impressed with how well the snow held up to the East.

Saw Lori's sled at the Parkview on Wednesday. Both those sleds look pretty cool.

loriwlrc

wiggsfive, nice pics, someday I will learn how to post , then all will be sorry, as I have years worth of guests shots that they'd be proud of or not! Wish I could have met you as I like to meet the people that stop in, and enjoy our area. The boys will always remember their trip,we took our daughter and boyfriend out west and I think that will be in their memories to tell their kids someday!I'm hoping to get time this summer to finish my custom paint job, I had a nice hood done for this year ,but I changed brand so it's hanging in the office. I thought I'd do a mural of a dragon to confuse people a little more,so then I'd have Arctic cat colors, a dragon, then I'll have to come up with something to plug Yamaha ( NO INSULT INTENDED ,but a little boat ancher for my bumper, maybe?) Just kidding all in fun! Glad you had a safe trip, hope you didn't encounter rude people on the trails as I did after leaving the Parkview the other day, Two ---- racing side by side coming out of a corner, sounds like a good plan? Oh well, no damage done, a little sign launge that they couldn't see as I had mits on instead of gloves, and I didn't have to ditch this time!