Kids Korner - Stuff Just for the little sledhead in your life!

New this season we are carrying a wide array of parts for the little ones 120! Having 3 kids of my own, 2 of which are still riding 120's it was naturally the thing to do.

If you don't see what you need just ask us and we will quote it as we don't have everything up on the site.

Power Intake Kits

Just installed this on my sons Z120 and it does make a noticeable difference. Available for Arctic Cat (pre 2010 & post 2010), Polaris and Ski Doo.

PIPOL-tn.jpg

PIMZ-tn.jpg

PICAT-tn1.jpg

Extra Wheel kits

Reduce rolling resistance by adding more wheels keeping the track off the hyfax and increasing speed.

WHEEL_KIT_POL_MZ_REV.jpg

Shock Savers

If you have a Z/ZR or F-Cat 120 sooner or later your son or daughter will knock the shock off. Notice how they hang down at the bottom making them vulnerable to rocks and other hard objects. These beef up the mounts top and bottom along with a new thicker spacer for more pre-load. Just installed these also....this will require two people.

SS-CAT.jpg

Wide Board Kits

This is on the list of things to do! My son rides standing up 90% of the time and the stock boards just aren't wide enough.

NEW_XCR120_RUNNING_BORDS.jpg

Chain Tensioners

A absolute MUST if you have a Cat...just ask around. This has been installed on ours for 2 years now.

CHAIN_TENSIONER_40_1_.jpg

Again, we offer high horsepower replacement engines, exhausts, chains, repair manuals, shocks, suspension upgrades, tracks and more so if you don't see it just PM me.

>> www.sledsolutions.com<<

Thanks!

Paul