Krupps Dec 7-10

bladeguy

Headed up to Twin Lakes tonight. Riding Friday and Saturday. Had a couple of cancellations so its just me. Staying at Krupps. Looking for riding partners.

dbriggs67

Following for trail conditions. May pull trigger and drive up Sunday, ride Monday, Turesday & Wednesday. Solo rider stay at Yooper Cabin close to Krupps

bladeguy

How was it Bladeguy?
I guess it was just as I expected. I was able to find plenty of deep powder to attract and shoot snow straight over my head. I also had to slog through mud holes and put some rocks and some of the trails got bumpy at the end of the day. So it was a real mixed bag but I just got up there to test things out and have some fun. basically the main railroad grade is all their grooming right now. The other trails are too much mod and they're still working on getting it down trees and stuff off of them. Not sure how pretty it'll be this weekend but they're going to get more snow and it's just going to keep getting better and better. Maybe tomorrow I'll try and figure out how to post some pictures I got some good ones