LAc La Belle

beachykeen

I just have to say if you are headed to Lac La Belle..You have to stop and see Dave at the Bear Belly Restaurant.
I stopped in there today with my husband.
The food is delicious, hot, and at your table in no time. The beer on tap is all local, cold, and goes down real easy.
I cannot wait to go back this summer and stay in one of the cabins and maybe kayak the lake a little.
All the staff made us feel welcome, and they were very fun to talk to.
I have included the info if anyone needs it for future use
:):):D

Lac La Belle Lodge, Inc.
11627 Superior Street
Lac La Belle, MI 49950

CONTACT US
Lodge 906-289-4293
Toll free 1-888-294-7634

Breaker, Breaker Booty shaker!
Beachykeen out!

skiroule

I'm sure many of the members have met Dave and I think they would all agree that if you're looking for good food and bad jokes, Dave's your guy.

After a couple of Keweenaw brews, the jokes do seem a little funnier.

LLB Lodge is on a short list of places I stay in the U.P. (summer and winter) and I'm never disappointed.

D

Deleted member 10829

They are a supporter of this site and a BIG supporter of the Ride-In every year! Great place to stop and I have always been treated well there.

willey

Stayed up at LLB lodge last weekend for some off trail riding. Mardi Gras was a good time. They had one man band that was awesome. Get up there and stay in one of the cabins! You cannot beat the Hospitality of Troy and Kathy and there crew!!! Wish I could make it up for one more weekend. Stupid sled burning down ruins all the fun. LOL.

luke_duke

Four of us tried to drink them dry one time this year!! He was soo freakin busy the whole time we were there, he had to of paid for the place that day. I think he might have laid a terrible joke on us that day if I remember right.

willey

You gotta watch out with those bartenders! They pour them strong up there!!! Great place to sit and bs the night away and watch a few sledding videoes on the big screen.

beachykeen

Right on!

Im not sure what the waitresses name was, but she was really nice too. I did not get the chance to meet the owners, but hope to on the next trip.
I will have to have them mix me a drink too.

X4 Troy & Kathy are great folks and their staff are the best! Naming a few>> Dave, Bud and Becca are awesome people and I always enjoying visiting with 'em while we are up there!