Lake Effect Indiana Snow

mrarctic

Buffalo run trail is very seldom riden we have been riding it for two years when snow permits and ive never seen so many people there before there are 4 trailer areas and they were packed i was amazed by the amount of people the even better thing was there was a local farmer about twenty min away and he had a sign on the side of his field said Snowmobiliers welcome like you would see on a bar or something it was amazing we live north of ft wayne and have 4 or so inches and you get up by the lake OMG SNOW big time huge dif road the south bend area bout a foot or so and people were real friendly ive never seen this many trailers in the time ive been riding our sleds here. talked to some guys with a 4 place said from here they were headed to Gaylord but stopped to play in Indiana snow

Team Arctic Thunder

juiceman29

I live in Michigan City which is about 30 miles west of South Bend and that is a pretty cool little trail system. We need the snow and the support of fellow snowmobilers because the existence of this trail hangs in the balance. All I can say is support your local clubs, because without them we would not have such a great outlet to everyday stress.