Land O' Lakes Recreation 2014 ACE 900 Demo Day

We had an excellent turnout (←Ski-Doo representatives words) and everyone that stepped off the sled seemed to have a smile from cheek to cheek. Many riders that are presently riding 600/800etecs were very happy with the power and speed comparably speaking.

My first experience on the ACE 900 surprised me. It was super torquey and had plenty of top end. The electronic throttle is completely easy to pull and the differnet drive modes I think will be a hit with families that want an all around "family" sled where 2 or 3 different people may be driving it at different times. Not too mention the new XS chassis is nimble and more responsive than it's predecessor's.

So, overall it was a good day with lots of driveway talk while standing around the new "iron" and lots of positive feedback. It will be interesting how the spring orders will go and even more interesting next year to see how fast this motor/chassis combo will become a popular choice....for anyone.

Ben@ LOLREC

LOLR LOGO BIG.jpg

Pit Grunt

Thanks for the demo time on the 900 ACE. What a great motor and sled set up. The sled has all you could ask for.. Thanks again Pit Out!! WE RIDE!!!!