Larium Glacier Contest

borderstaff

John,
Your health comes first so I never wanted to bother you asking sooner. In the end of the glacier contest joint winners was the final decision as to who would get the prize. Pimpmysled and myself were the two winners whose dates the glacier melting landed on. If it isn't too much trouble could I get my shirt before the 27th of this month. I'd like to wear it to the Rum River snowmobile Swapmeet and then again to the Haydays Swapmeet here in Minnesota. Again, I don't want to be a bother and I know that you have and have had much more important things in your life that take precedence lately.

Thanks and keep up the great work, it truly is appreciated by a lot of us fellow sledders,
Chad Wahl

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Chad.

Sorry I have not gotten to this yet. Every time I remember, I am working on something and cannot get to it and then when I do have time, I forget!

Anyway, if you can e mail me the shirt size and color you want, along with the mailing address, I will get the info to the store. Not sure how fast they can get it to you, but I think the Hay Day's event is a safe bet, the 27th might be tight, but we'll see.

-John