Latest journal

windingtrailgal

John,

Your trip looks like it was such a blast! Thanks for sharing the pictures and the adventures!!

And I'll throw in another thanks for your website. It's been a tough season for some of us as far as riding goes...always nice to come in here and be amongst fellow snowmobilers.
Hope Millie is recovering nicely...and Gracie could not be ANY cuter! (sorry to put the dog before the child! :D )

Cindy

willey

Drooolllllling John! Nice pics. Man I really missed out not making it out there this year. What a difference a year makes in conditions. Next year for sure!!!

09m8

Hey John, great journal and pics! Curious tho where was the new lime green M, or just decide to bring the 09 instead?

willey

Johns got all the mods on the 09'. Probably wanted all the ponys available for that awesome snow. Besides who would want to wreck a sled you gotta give back soon. Lol! Or are you gonna keep the green machine???

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Willie pretty much nailed it. The 09 is setup to run out west and makes as much or more power than the new one. Plus I do plan to give the new one back and wanted to limit the chances of having to fix it before I gave it back. It would have been fun to try out there though.

-John

GravelyMowers

John, where was the place you were considering going this year? We went to the Snowies a week before you. Was good, no complaints, but was really warm the few days before we got there which really setup the snow. Of course, they were calling for a ton of snow for the next week when we left. Its all timing. Glad you hit it perfect.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
We were thinking about going to Island Park. Heard that they did not get the snow we got in that same time period.

We really hit it good last week.

-John